The Power of Attorney Book is designed to provide our clients with an important tool to help asses and compare explanations of legal terms, different types of power of attorney documents, and other important information relating to how the Power of attorney is granted to an “attorney-in-fact” or “agent” to give that individual the legal authority to make decisions for an incapacitated “principal” based on Bangladeshi Law.
As businesses expand, it is essential for the people to know and understand all forms of ordinary power of attorney, lasting power of attorney and the enduring power of attorney.
Regardless of the type of power of attorney granted, the attorney-in-fact is responsible for keeping accurate records of all transactions that he or she makes on behalf of the principal. Offering a detailed overview of the subject as a whole, this book provides in-depth advice on more specific and complex areas including the execution of documents and protection of third parties. This book meets a lot of challenging queries and has been written in a way of user-friendly which is offering a number of solving to the buyers. Such as –
- How can you modify the circumstances in which the appointment of replacement attorneys become effective, or are you bound
by what is in the Act.
- How can you extend the power of attorneys to make gifts?
- How can the donor authorize an attorney to change the will of the donor?
- If two or more attorneys are appointed jointly and severally, can the donor require two attorneys to make some decisions?
- And, how will the court deal with objections to the registration of a power?